Sunday 20 January 2013



Thoughts on Flash
            These days people are saying Flash is dead, but it is not according to me. The reasons I think Flash is not dead is because Adobe Inc. is still upgrading to newer versions of the program, Flash is still being used in many fields like game design, graphic design, and animation, also last but not least some smart phones still use Flash for video playback and games. First off if Flash was dead Adobe would have  stopped upgrading Flash, but they have not stopped because people are still using Flash in many different fields. This leads to my second point that states Flash is still being used in game design, animation, and graphic design by most people in those fields. If Flash is dead then very few people should be using it, but a lot of people are still using Flash.
            Finally, the last point that makes me think Flash isn't dead or as far as my beliefs go is that Flash is still being used by some smart phones for video playback and games. So that is my final point why Flash might not be dead.
            Therefore, lots of people might think it is dead, but as far as I know Flash it is not dead for me I love using it to make different designs still.

No comments:

Post a Comment