Thursday 23 June 2011

Devixe Review

For this assignment we had to review a technological device. The device I reviewed was the Nintendo 3Ds. I'm going to talk about three things I learned about this device.

 3D camera                                                                                                                                The 3D camera is a feature I did not know the 3DS had. This is something I learned while researching on the Nintendo 3DS for my assignment. The 3DS' 3D camera's function is to take photos in 3D and view them in 3D.
Motion Sensor                                                                                 The motion sensor is another fearure I didn't know the 3DS had. This feature is very cool especially for a handheld because not many handhelds have this feature. What this feature does is it follows your motion. For example, in a driving game the device would act like a stering wheel.
             3D effect slider                                   The 3D effect slider is another thing that I learned the 3DS has is the 3D effect slider, which I found very interesting since it is a very new and innocative idea. It is a very cool function  since the user can turn on 3D effect, turn off the effect, and anything in between the slider. Also there is no need for any special glasses.                    

No comments:

Post a Comment